Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My father, ah!

 Hope you happy! my father ah! You have nearly sixty years, no longer young, physically large as a few years ago, do not toss it!
Everyone says my daughter and you do the lack of communication, but recall the conversation with you before, are disappointing. Advise you not to play cards, and this year is not easy to earn some money, keep their own money than to enjoy, why he lost to others? However, you always care about your family, one ear and out, I do not want and what you say, I can not change you, my father.
sometimes would like to ask you, in doing anything when you take into account the family did not, why I am so helpless. Work outside the home, I do not want to say that your daughter, you know why? You will not think about it! It was all about you, but I can not justify for you, for they are not wrong, I can only smile and say you are invincible to resolve an embarrassing situation. In this way, I have to work hard with their results so that we change for me, even what you think. You have said I give you a disgrace, I will not swear in my heart, I'm now working in, will you talk about me, is no longer a ** daughter.
even under the same roof, we rarely meet, I'm getting married in the second half, even less opportunity to meet, you can not help but think of these After the worry. Lately on your analysis, you lose no matter how many cards are
my father ah! Filial daughter, did not inherit your excellent ability and eloquence, the ability to draw comprehensive conclusions - not much money, no worries about food and clothing. This means that for a good daughter, can not let you smoke constantly, day after day losing money, Dun Dun treat day, I am very sorry you live up to the upbringing of your grace over the years. I would like to honor you, your days ahead be happy, but you now live the life, I do not agree, it is happy? No, I know you're not happy, you are looking happy. However, after a moment's pleasure in the past, what is left of it? I do not blame you, because you are my father, your all I have to accept it.
Do not squandered my father, when the family is no longer the concern and advice when you are lonely old face themselves in an deserted, you will regret it original. In the past I admire you, I still admire you, but that is the memory of hard work for the family, the father of happiness. I will try to live each day at the same time hope that the father can keep good hours a day, regular meals, the occasional bit of exercise, cigarette smoke less often and their families to meet, to find a good wife, happy lives.
hope all my family and friends to be happy, always happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment