Sunday, May 15, 2011

A hungry hungry night

Last night, in the general hospital ward to accompany bed ....< br>
quiet around the middle of the night waking up only to hear the rhythmic whir friends , as well as the ticking clock on the wall , the time point at 3 : 20 ....< br>
sleep really that unlucky child Shen , arms thrown out and two quilts ... also lost a hand in the past to help him put away , tuck under the quilt , and my heart 10 Sub- contempt : the children to sleep is not dishonest boy

sleep ...

put my clothes and quietly closed the door , the corridor is sounded one after another ; a variety of grunts .... Zhuang Zai ...

quietly down the stairs , trails .... both sides of leaves salala the breeze, a piece of yellow leaves falling , took a hand in the winter ...... it

the security men on the table fell asleep ...

everywhere but not a quiet person , my stomach is rumbling sound .... hungry to do it ...



lying quiet in the hospital at the meadow , watching the moon round, suddenly found ancients Her into the pie than , the original is quite reasonable to ....< br>
what to look for something to eat ??






At this time a while back, chill , and I slowly turned his head and eyes are two points of light green , eye-catching in the night , a black hair, is the cat ??

I winked : small guy I am vegetarian , do not trick me !!

indifferent to the cat 's belly ...

I mutter a sound ...

black cat standing on the edge Enemy , two steps back , four paws stays, br>
hand of support to us , grimace in pain for the cat , said :









Wang .. . bark !!

that both a touch of green eyes flashed fiercely , suddenly leap out of

as I saw that the two points more and more bright green , growing ....< br>




my eyes dark .....< br>











I suddenly woke up , the original General Hospital ward is still ......

No comments:

Post a Comment