Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Diary of a fight and chased a street vendor, I have a monthly salary of two thousand

 Starting today do not find people complaining made [original 2006-09-01 20:45:03] Posted by: Yu Hai faint tears
Today is the first time I decided to blog this stuff since I want to record life to go away, first, because popular. Second, because it almost two years since graduation, and written words on the little pen. occasional day to complain, write an article. actually found a total on two or three white paper. actually there are a dozen not write the word, are replaced with the alphabet. hey .,,,< br> recently had a good day Oh, the poor, and only fifty dollars a. To over to the 18th, hey. Niang. a dead woman working in Shanghai. someday a person starved to death. others may not know how to die. hey. handset costs only four dollars, and Qionga people alive Leia. Why, ah ..., but also to feed themselves. hey. In fact,bailey UGG boots, people live not just to feed their own thing. hey. I think I'm almost not even keep themselves alive. soon we had to pay broadband fees . have to pay the phone bill again. There are utilities out. What had to themselves. hey.
by the false words of love, people can not live. love is simply a dog shelter. nineteen years old, I love as a spiritual pillar. there is no love, I live like a zombie. twenty years old, I sent the first time, know that love consistency of mind. lovelorn twenty-first years, but still believe in love, xxii know the age of a relationship of love and marriage. is the first time did he realize that love, even married. like before the age of thirteen, on the other men around the world to think that there is no beard, only his father has a beard , (since seen his own father to shave). Now I'm twenty-three years old. feeling of love is a dog shelter. it means the relationship between using and being used. not a man to the White spent the money to a woman The. there is no one woman to be White to stay on a man.
alive why ah? [Original 2006-09-05 02:15:45] Posted by: hey Yu faint sea tears
Today, something happened, it made me feel I'm better than anyone Sui down. poor than anyone else. than anyone else dirty. the world is not that way I expected. I thought the original man is not hard on the outside every day to woman. How can the dog bones will lose to his mouth. the original in my eyes. all men are slaves. they find a woman just to satisfy myself. no matter which one is, the visual, whether you , whether you feel. Anyway,UGGs, a man in my eyes, it is that happened. no matter how dry out decent thing. only one purpose. President Ye Hao, scientists Ye Hao, (Einstein's many patents invention have the money,UGG boots cheap, not also give a lot to the women of the Well.) street, whether you put a small beach. not just to a woman thing. but just to different women.
but I now find that I was wrong the. The world has not got to that level. I'm a bit lost in this world to do is what it looks like it. Why do married men and women. Of course, married men and women, men can take on the responsibility point, that is raising the responsibility of a child. That idea why everyone is normal to get married have to do. why homosexuality is not normal it is called.
Ha ha. Today, I think the early century to be extinct Cola man actually appeared was. But as I got home this bad woman. After the best to do some small things that hurt the pillars of our country right. In fact, I'm not bad, but sometimes really frustrating. no way ah. live Leia. write blog will have to spend energy to energy costs QQ chat, listening to music to energy costs, energy costs have bars. hey. Gansha things should cost experience. in fact die 也好. dead, would not work, but also Do not feed themselves, and do not make money. not to do anything, it was great. leave fight not reported. do not worry about how much money was deducted. This day was simply God.
back married [Original 2006-09-06 16:50:07] Posted by: Yu Hai faint tears
chat today with old classmates. old classmate said she was going to get married, and soon, then, to be engaged to the eleven. said that the Saturday and Sunday to see the room, if possible, to buy down.
hey, the days off so fast. twinkling of an eye have graduated a year. married married, children's home Health boy. for I was a man floating in this cruel city of Shanghai. What matters is a person, a person to go home at night to say the words even people do not. looking for someone to talk to, it is also to call a waste of telephone charges. a person a computer room. hey, look at married people get married, fall in love in love., whether they are good or bad, regardless of my classmates today faithless or boyfriend betrayed him today, fell in love with another woman, at least people there are so things a little bit to noisy share her heart, Ye Hao happy, sad worth mentioning.
suddenly find that they have had 23 Spring and Autumn, and anything a person, living tired. I think now may be the need to find a man to come home. I want to find a man in Jiangsu. so we can go home. hey, miss Oh, go home. Shanghai is bigger, and then finally prosperous than their own home. to buy a house here, both of us have spent half a lifetime of effort. If the people outside to find a man, such as Guangdong, Ugg sandals,then I would in the future home with him, so I married into Guangdong, did not know several years to return to a home, and other places men do not marry,Bailey UGG boots, marry marry their own side. can afford to buy a house in Shanghai, foreigners, even are not good enough. hey. hey,
to make money, find a man to take me home. and then married, hey in Shanghai. students are too poor to feed one, but I would like to have a couple of ah. hey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment