Friday, November 5, 2010

Dream Young

 As an art student in the school not only learn the knowledge, but also learned to dress themselves, but also become a narcissistic. In the Art Institute you will not dress themselves is tantamount to a death sentence for himself what it drops the powder, lip gloss was also necessary for boys and doors,UGG shoes, and you also have the aesthetic profit-making ability than the first type is the day for the. To dress up the mirror every day for several hours or even want to change several times to come for today's hair style hair,bailey UGG boots, so I will become a narcissistic, often close to upload photos to their album QQ,UGG boots clearance, why should QQ close single photo upload album does not distance or a few people go again? From my point of view I feel real close comparison photos that any flaws can be trusted to look out for each other a look, and even the PS can also use the photo to see them naked is a PS, the single photo can see Photos of people enjoy themselves rather than the side that you are.

Actually, as an art born in my mind there is always a beautiful beautiful dream that one day met a beautiful beautiful Snow White and my hand through life After half way, to this dream I was thrown over the sea MM N times,cheap UGG boots, but still strong, alive, I do not like that do not dress up unsightly than a ghost, a ghost dressed all paralyzed MM, I also believe that one day I dream Snow White will be driving a BMW car stopped in front of me and then said to me;

No comments:

Post a Comment