Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love like breeze, feeling like rain

 This is the time to hear the songs of late tonight. Just Yetai Hei. Light melody and I feel at this moment seems to not fit. However,Discount UGG boots, I was willing to happiness, even if it is the first

recent mood Ripples. During the day do not understand the black night. I can feel my heart kind of pain or struggle. Life is nothing more than those things and those who meet the process. Is not it?

edge of the city today to the town. The slow time feeling is I like. I leisurely. Drunk.

rely on the wooden chair, cool breeze blowing,UGG boots cheap, looked on the clear water, shallow hearts with grief and bright. Wearing big sunglasses,UGGs, no one will recognize me.

Oh. This afternoon, for miss. Many people think of a better, even if the only memory can refer to.

do not know why, I think of Rene Liu's Fulfill a deep need to understand and compassion.

or sunny. Inner goodness and courage,bailey UGG boots, so I'll forward to the direction of the sun.

If you can, please let me sing you a song gently

I saw the other side there are flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment