Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hey radiant sun myself myself myself ~ Lang ~!

 Today, I finally see the sun. Is always cloudy, it appears that the recent hot again. I follow once I know a boy, he said every day he back an umbrella in the bag. The sun can cover the sun , rain can rain. did not so much wrong, after that I was really allergic face, sun and more sun can play click on the package. for a while I want to eat more fruit, grooming myself ~ I want to go out ~
I hope I'm happy. I also hope you are happy. people always say to me have your shadow, never belonged to them. I can just laughed. Maybe so. We do not belong to any person . We belong to us. would not be for others, selfish person. We hope that freedom, but when it can be free? but I have my little happiness, they make me happy.
you happy? < br> Accounting Lee in the class once, the corridor that I loudly. You have heard it. She would say I'm selfish, but because I did her class, she was afraid of their own penalty, in fact, she only selfish.
nothing just because I was a child so I do not care hh
hh ha ha beat to death a small strong, that I ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment