Sunday, October 17, 2010

As has been the summer

 Car through the airport today, and do not know why the driver a big circle around through there,UGG boots clearance, depressed ... .... In the way to go, I see a landscape so beautiful, I feel a glance of small hills. Came to South Asia, we put things away after the plant visit, during a visit to the process, I took many photos. Soon we will visit over, in fact, nothing to visit. Then began a barbecue (BBQ really early this time.) Angry,UGG boots cheap, we go there,cheap UGG boots, they did not even prepare the furnace in our class! ! Later we went to the other side. Sadly, my group and other groups to separate them here, we are over there. Ready to barbecue, we all come to a fight. Ah burning burning, smoke ah smoked. Burning burning, suddenly the poem next to me said that there insects pro in my body, I immediately jumped up, dancing and telling them, really scary, scary people. If not, she soon discovered that I am afraid I will also be insect bites. So many bugs in this place,UGG boots, some people are bitten. Check out our BBQ products



, make you drool. Fed on to play, followed by tug of war, our class to lose the first pull, 555, the second or lose, hey ... ... but quite wonderful. To 3 pm on the ride home, a day trip to this end.

this outing than in the past the contents of the monotonous, is not fun, and boring, is simply a waste of my money. The weather is so hot to go, might as well stay at home! !

No comments:

Post a Comment