Friday, October 15, 2010

May 12, 2010

 Interesting taste of the Japanese people a long time, the concept of East Asia, in Europe, the most ancient of all or a old concept. When talking about East Asians, Europeans will think a lot of food animal offal, slaughter animals, temper, and military weak, the old-fashioned, no fun, and so careful planning and the image of nature, in East Asia, Japan, the general also among these concepts. This is because the distance is too far away, and the oldest European thinking is everything, a lot of people have not been to the Far East, but the thought been fixed, it is difficult to shake. This is like Chinese people have not even been to Hong Kong, the overseas country to always talk about how how Sweden, the Nordic how to reason is the same. Sum is more than the actual concept, no specific attempt to do a heart to understand due to the different cultures and civilizations. Today, the wolf is coming to talk about the Japanese people, in fact, the wolf in the past have not been to Japan, has long been that the Japanese are very cold, selfish and ruthless. Possible, the Far East were generally too flat face, facial expression is lacking, with most of the Far East were very serious, it always gave me the feeling that is very rigid, no fun. Far East race is not like the Europeans, the European race chiseled, undulating, he made a smile, the Far East who do not see him laugh or smile at, but the more eyes the more pale blue color, hair color and bleaching more Scandinavians, and even I think they are the expression of the local girls, and sometimes do not know what in the expression of a meaning. However, until the end of 2006, the first time I went to a Japanese, I thoroughly inherent thinking was I could see the scene of the break to pieces. I retired in mid-06, ending a career serving the soldiers, go back to the United States. My parents see me return safely intact, is very pleased. But I was young, injustice, emotional, come and go without leaving a trace, with no quiet, frivolous excess, needless to say most people do not live my system, even my parents could be done. So, sure enough, finally, one day they came and I discuss that trade partners have a beautiful daughter, currently in Japan, I hope I go to see, there is no thought to as is to travel, at best, is a blind date the kind of attitude can be a tourist. My parents because I grew up less restraint, coupled with his work often slack on the heart has been uneasy, so I grew up and the more distant the relationship between the family over the years they always think to do something to compensation. 99 years, my father took me nearly a million dollars settle the row to San Francisco for the gangsters and the police hunt for extermination of crisis, but the next several years, I was alone in New York empty-handed hang around, determined not to appreciate, just more than 1 year, on the use of elimination of other company, the annexation of huge profits obtained by means of the other party will be a bunch of old Chinese city in the country obtained instill obedience, and soon the family to repay the debt. Next several years, because the lover died, I lost my goal in life to live, the new company was created by the old hatred of the enemy gathered up forces of evil destroyed, never served in the New York Association for Business Plan on the sentence, disheartened, I set foot on the battlefield in Iraq, was shot and killed the original thinking of suicide, the result not only okay, but alive and well, and finally failed aspiration, peace to return to Long Island. Family members introduced me to the marriage, the other partner is actually an edge of a partner, not much between the normal affairs, mainly on account of his daughter, his family in Japan, Kodansha, Japan is engaged in the work of editorial cartoons, spent time in the past in Taipei, will point Chinese, and I am a master comic, probably might be possible perhaps to each other should be a common topic, I recommend also recommend the way to see what I mean. The results, which they did not think that I am quite happy to go to Japan were born, because I have never been to Japan, and I have many things in Japan, such as NINJA, Aikido, Karatedou have a great interest, so I packed up, came to find my friend Dan Jingliang referral, so he gave me a Japanese name, so I get a homonym of the Japanese name - Asagura. Rouichi (Taki Asakura A), set foot on the Airbus embark on the journey, landing at Haneda Airport. That passion for the Japanese girl waiting at the airport early, because the network know that my handsome looks charming, so far I will be instantly recognizable. Japanese girl in the end I want to try to open is not open to much standing there, smiling at her with open arms, her smile towards me near, some shy, too cramped, and finally gave me a hug. I stroked her red cashmere coat, smelling that scent of hair, eyes closed. Europe. . . God, it feels good, like the Panasonic shaver that of the same ad. (Note, when playing in Japan, a razor ads) I do not understand the Japanese rules, so sitting in her car, kept asking should pay attention to What?? Avoid doing those things? Some even hate the Japanese?? And then, or taboo, and so you have anything here? Generous reply to my girls, not too many taboos, usually very liberal in our country, what you like in the United States is also what if they do not bother to insult other people on the line. I did not go back to her home with her, did not allow her to live in the residence of their parents, and the choice in Hachioji City, stay at a hotel. This is my old trouble, and I just love staying in a hotel away from home, because it can not be monitored when it comes to monitoring a little too short, just do not want to be a person can be caught from time to time, because I also walked around at night. Girls had no comment, leaving me a call and said if she needs to do to help or guide the evening, you can call this number. I politely sent her to the door, will say goodbye to paper pocket of his trousers, took a shower, put on new clothes, smeared with perfume, put on sweaters, but also took a map in the lobby, go out to play alone go. The Wolf used to play when traveling loner, even if love alone is also risky, because the wolf will not take care of people around if there is a companion, is kind of a drag. Frequent occurrence of such a thing in the world, Tunisia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Poland, Constantinople. Always do, as long as one more person around, always trouble, while he a man, always off the hook easily, such as a lost identity in Vietnam, but they do not meet with others, place about fatal Chinese Consulate-door country, the results look like I was sneaking military attache found consulate to inform the Vietnamese police, were four more police to hunt down, get rid of the Sword Lake Park 2, and hide in residential buildings get a faint, and finally who will be kicked into the river before the remaining out of the woods, in short, that one of the wolf is the most safe. I want to rent a car loans, but do not understand procedures, language does not pass, no car is very inconvenient to move around in unfamiliar places, which also flies a day regarded as almost the same. When we go out into the dark night has been, only visit this bar. In the U.S., I visited the bar one night from 7-8 at home want to change in Japan, too. Gathered a lot of the younger generation the bar, and some have gas yuppie now seems, from the entry bar owner to see my non-Woren, plus all my manners and different, but there looked at me Shumenshulu the appearance, and some curiosity. Followed, I began to play --- I'm good at what social, conversation, even though the language barrier and rely on hand gestures and the use of traditional Chinese exchanges, less than one hour, I sat among the younger generation in that large group, we talked and laughed ,Bailey UGG boots, is very happy. Yapi soldier in Iraq seem to me very interested in personal signature design, so I took out the computer, under the guidance of their translation of a text on the site, while typing the side to add at last, who sat boss over, and affectionately leaning on my shoulder, gave our table a bottle of red wine, that in mind in his account. This evening, I even went to four bars, a bar out in the end, the sky rained, the store owner to bring an umbrella, man, I will be back to the hotel, and good hotel from the bars close I return to my room, the bed, and soon asleep in the past. This is the first day, I'm doing pretty happy, fully appreciate the friendliness and enthusiasm of the Japanese. The next afternoon, I stumbled awakened by the sound room and saw the girl sitting on my bed, litter is to help me fold clothes, I felt very shy. I love to sleep naked, so that one is not very familiar with this girl looked at me and was very uncomfortable. She seems to have noticed my embarrassment and went to the bathroom to smoke, I got up hastily put on underwear, this decent little girls holding hands warm to 3rd floor restaurant. She asked me if I do not brush their teeth? I took out my gum, chewing up and told her that I was lazy Well, find it troublesome to eat the gum directly, the effect is the same. She seemed very curious, smile and ask me too right? I have a few perfunctory, but also know that she is not curious, just polite just to talk about other topics by going a la carte. That day was Saturday, she need not go to work, said that afternoon walk around with me all right, but she also invited a few days off, if I want to go further afield, she can give me a guide. I want to go to Kobe, Kyoto, do not know why, I have the impression that Japan is a rustic look, the kind of fortress-style castle, cherry blossoms even?, There are in the open blind samurai sword, and so, too modern Tokyo, I feel and the United States Meiliang Yang, no stimulation, so I propose to go to Kansai. To go in Kansai There are 2 methods, one is to take the new route, there is a bit of Airbus aircraft. New Tokyo --- Osaka --- Kobe, adding new tram lines, 3 hours, about 15,000 Japanese yen. Tokyo Haneda Airport, Kobe Airport ---- --- ---- Sannomiya, Kobe, 3 hours less than 11,000 yen in Japan, the time difference did not much,UGG shoes, anyway, nothing else, the new route that was left. To the station, all by girls of all agents advice, buy a ticket, go in, the car, I only bag, and sat down under her leadership, it did not take long, and came up a group of Cha whirring tours, an unprecedented growth. The entire United States and Australia for a car the old man, 4-all word busy little Japanese female tour guide sounded the winter sweat, constantly giving an apology and a smile and move along to help those packets to carry a small piece. I look around the girl, then look at those girls, the reigning sighed and said: The little girl next to one ratio, considered a giant. Car moves up and began to quack noise inside it. In the past, I have never felt hate the American tourists, this time I considered was exposed. Americans actually megalomaniac, in the relatively backward in Southeast Asia tour, we always love to say something dirty jokes, and said some nonsense look at you, anyway you do not understand. This does not, I left that group said it began, and a look at me, who on the edge of ridicule. I looked at him coldly and said: Then asked me where, I said New York. So they let go to happy, for I said the case of good, nice to meet you sir. I decided to follow them to a good education. In fact, the car that does not mean Americans are so boring that many people in the reading, or sleeping, take the Shinkansen for the first time did not feel strange to take that as a train. Only those states in central and southern provinces 5-6 energetic guy there talking and laughing. I am looking down the central United States State province, might escape the early years when the province of highly cold in those states, plus central and southern most of the poor, backward, in short, it would be right doctrine of discrimination. However, these people Zhicuojiugai, this is good. I said to them, truths, dogmatism, all the way, I said, I used to beat the tune the way touch people, even my former employees, all in this atmosphere become very close, but not On the field of rural people. Sure, I have been using empathy in education, the shame that a few guys up, and several Japanese female tourist guide 向那 apologize. My girl, sitting there smiling Yang turned over before, I was wondering, she said over and over again we do not know what, in the end even laughing? Pinch? Out of the car, I stay with them on the phone contact with each other a few months later, these small group went to Chicago, the summer of 2010. Fun articles _34, came to my house to do a back-off, this is something. In this connection, respectively, we set foot on the different destinations, have left. Kobe arrived, and it was night,UGG boots cheap, the day to sleep and I feel dizzy in the abandoned car, I was thinking about looking for the hotel stay and buy a map may take a lot of time, mm video, but the girls cooked riding light rail vehicles , very mature for Kobe, and she later explained to me dry comic books because they are edited and often had to run around, so are familiar with the entire Japanese archipelago. So the two of us to find a hotel stay, to a company called I want to go play video games, you? The girl said she was sitting the car a little tired and wanted to do hair, so we separated in front of the store, I play my game to go, she did her hair, eleven o'clock, she came here for my hair done, appeared at the door When, oh, my god, is simply Splendid, charming dead, I throw it the electronic gun, and she immediately went back to the hotel. A few days later, she and I were in Kobe, Kyoto, play area, and she raised me to see if the folk and the like, is what I call the kind of shrine you, castles, warriors show even?, And to record Iraq Peninsula Nara (Nara) County to see, where Japan has the best preserved ancient architecture, the world's cultural heritage. Then immediately left and went to Nara. In this process, Todaiji left me with an indelible impression, located in Nara Park, Todaiji Temple, in addition to any move to mention Temple, Horyuji Temple, even?'s. She and I carved the piece in the door near Nara? ? ? Some Japanese can not read the back of large, flat stone former co-Zhang Ying, hanging by her up with. We specifically in the time alignment over the night before, and will not wake up in the afternoon already, so early on to the park, the first place around a similar shrine, where around a large group of spectators, watching a stage costume can play in doing the same show, she patted me and asked me you know even in his top?? I read a long time, I do not know the so-called, and then she told me that in his Monkey King. This is strange, even in terms of the Monkey King? Point of view, how can and can not contact to go with the Monkey King, but those who show costume very hard, and very serious, I watched, I feel really bored, and leaves to the side and a red cloth wrapped around silly standing in the white play together. She went on for a moment, until I had enough, this suggested that I go to see deer. Where the deer are free-range, a lawn and roadside are everywhere. And these deer are not afraid of people, see people come, will come together and smell you and see you. We are in a special deer pellets stalls selling bought 2 big packs of food specifically to feed the deer in her leadership, went deer center. I take the opportunity she was not looking, took a bit to eat, taste pretty good, and estimated that the deer feel good I feel good. So I will hand those pills food on heart, that the deer feed in front of them. At this point, I suddenly heard the distant noise up, I'll be good to watch the agility to know where things happen again. So, grabbed her little warm hand, ran over there and run fast even close. There, I saw an interesting scene, it was two Chinese state students, a man and woman, standing on a tree calling no names, it seems that men propose to the woman, and their surrounding, around a crowd of people, mostly Japanese, but also from a few European and American people, everyone with a good smile, waiting for the man speak. But that seems a bit stupid Zuiben men the appearance of the tongue, Wowonangnang stood there, had no one to Shangqie can not speak, so many people are now more open my mouth, looked at his girlfriend, looking around the crowd of people, flushed. Around the Japanese are called , of impatience, I am also calling to a few, probably the kind you want everyone in the end so long ah to the group. Finally, the man the courage to kneel on one leg, from jeans and pulled out a box, remove the ring, worn on the hands of Ms.. Then holding his girl, walking around in circles together. People around cheering, everyone laugh, everyone thumbs up towards the man, that few Europeans and Americans also whistled up. My girls will head on my shoulder, with a lasting smile, eyes full of kindness. I patted her face, smiled and told her that I really do not, Japan is really very interesting. She looked up and asked me to what you thought about it? I bow to smile, and then with a broken teeth bared, looked far ahead, exclaimed: I obviously think I was wrong. Japanese taste as interesting, as a human face. I live back to my usual Hachioji the hotel, she returned to her home, Bunkyo, Tokyo. Evening, she suddenly called and told me that her father wanted to see me, if tomorrow all right, accompanied her to her parents home Tama. The last 2 days, and play all Feng Wan passed, I have a little tired, but so long ago to visit her parents, always feel a bit surprised, but girls are kind, I guess she was very young tutor good inference, her parents, should also be good. So, I identified with her time from her morning pick me to Tama Meet Yuezhang adults. followed me out of the car, standing at the gate, look around. Her home is located in Tama City, a very quiet community, so are traditional Japanese-style villa houses, street very clean, in some junctions, but also to see to walk the dog people clean up dog poop bags and specifically trash, few pedestrians, the occasional passersby, most of them down Fleet of Foot, compared with Italy, just the opposite. This must explain the habit of Italian in Italy, there is a habit, and people in other countries in Europe is very different, can be considered a major feature. That is, regardless of each person to work or walk or eat, are slow and the. There is a saying in Italy, called the urgent need everything, everything slowly. So, where people are used to the slow life. If you see a street as passers-by now that I see Rush, it must be a foreigner or robbing a bank in the. In addition, shopping in Italy is also very demanding, especially the checkout to wait half a day, and why? General supermarket to buy things are the elderly, and are living in that area, very good relationship with the stores, or understanding. So you came in behind them check out, have to wait half a day, because they love to chat when you pay a quack noise can grind a long time, but other people do not worry in the back, or even participate in chat. As for dinner, then 7-8 hours to eat lunch, in short, Italy is, you need to get used down. Took my girl, standing in the doorway, do not press the door bell did not shoot, just a smile in Japanese propaganda, just a little while, a bespectacled old opened the door, and then bowing politely a good father and daughter while, along with the elderly I said I do not understand it, a lady came out the door, the same warm smile towards my bow. So, I politely bowing only half a day. The girl said to me, it was her mother, and I also like how taking a closer look, Japanese women are will be maintained, according to the girl told me that her own mother 55 years old, but from the looks point of view, up to 40 years old. I was surprised, and then quietly said to the girl as she looks like your sister. The girl smiled and translated to the family listen to the lady smiles, and I feel very comfortable, and turned to kneel on the entrance side, took out a lot of cotton slippers, and then stood up, invited us 2 go. The door before I discovered that the house has three servants in the work, cooking and cleaning things, and help the old people are the side, it seems we do a lot ahead of some preparations. This girl said to me a few (this name I do not know how to say in Chinese, anyway, than the servant compliment, so here is to use maid) servant in her house for dozens of the eldest, and between them as Like a family, so his parents would not let them do the extra things outside of work, a lot of little things I'll still have to take care of themselves. I sigh, this compared with my family, is simply night and day to do, although my family Buzhi Yu abuse servants, but parents home in Seattle the past, from the opened the gate and move, and mowing the lawn, and wash the pool, cleaning are those of Ecuador, Bolivia, servants, until a long time, came down to see the parents. With the Japanese master-servant relationship to human comparison, it is feelings. Old man took my first look around everywhere, and not to accompany her daughter, said it was the exchange between men. In fact, some of the elderly can speak Chinese, but the vocabulary is very small. He painted many works, a beautiful frame with a mounted up and continued in that this is where, where it is, this is his home in Yamanashi Prefecture family survive, that is somewhere in the Mount Fuji and more. No mention of my family. Later I learned that the Japanese will not take the initiative to greet your family, it is probably regarded as a courtesy bar. He did not mention I always want to mention, so, in light of her house clean, good room, I sat on the sofa du jour, as translated by the girls, I might speak too fast, so the girls have been suspended, to thinking. I also regardless of the sky world, civilization, geography, national islands, about anything. Like her sister during her mother who constantly walked out, side to all almost always with a sweet smile, every time out on the road Qian, I quite natural. Speaking of eating, when the girl suddenly remembered even? To, go up to her old father whispered a few words, the old man went to a call, and I do not know Gansha, say, until the start dinner, I discovered that her father had given a big big crab, lobster and 4, because of my king in Kobe, a shop called the yard, amazing how under the sun is so delicious crab have, ah, had this home store sub-crab, hairy crab in Shanghai that can be thrown into the Huangpu River to forget. I did not think the girl would be so carefully, the world's most considerate in Europe and America often say women are the Japanese, certainly not a bubble. In addition, her father would also like to do the two red snapper sashimi, in particular, took out a bottle of plum wine made me their own taste. In fact, this is the whiskey soaked plums, sugar even?'s, But the taste is very special. The girl said to me, this wine is very strong, although the entrance is good, but easy to drink, to my note, I tasted a little, but so, so a dinner down the bottle into the belly full, and my looking increasingly rosy . My father quite like you, that you are talkative, and rich in knowledge, in Japan, such as your age, not so knowledgeable, most of them are otaku, love alone in the room playing on the computer, or is a workaholic , there is no fun. In my hometown, which is used to, so I am one of 50 U.S. dollars, to the girl, so she transferred to several servants, were turned down at first her parents, the servants would not accept it, but hear me say that this is our country traditional habits, it is very sorry take it,bailey UGG boots, sent me to the door, say good-bye. I sat beside the girl, from her car to send me back, starting with the vehicle, a street lamp away quickly after the DPRK, that of intense plum wine Jiujin up, and I will head in the girl's sweater, sniffing Her fragrance, a kind of cold, professional design art signature, warm feeling, like every year I love Christmas climb up high, lying on the roof watching the distance illuminated the night, drinking alcohol hot and cold. The feeling is simply great, Buduoyikuai, I drift off to sleep and let the girl leaning on me, for I take off my underwear, covered with blankets. In fact, I am awake, that is, can not move, dizziness, but I still see the girl standing by the bed to give me time, and left at me and smiled, and softly close the door. . . . . . That wine's fragrance, followed by shake to reality, you see the girls put hot coffee on the bedside table. So, as usual, went the bathroom of her smoking, as usual, my bed, naked under the bed clothes rummage, 09 on June 15 log _305, rushing, I finally come out dressed neat and smooth, Shunshou Jiang bought a bottle of the local Japanese-type CK perfume Banquet pocket and, this knock on the door of the bathroom, and girls leave the hotel. need to think about it this way, sacred attitude a little more serious. are very tired, looking at the height of the mountain, I did not feel a praise of nature, but only after the need to think of their own money to go hiking, but also the kind of sweat. And Mount Fuji , although in the picture, postcard, greeting cards, and watched it on TV, and always feel is the case, the thought of such a morning, and I stumbled to go mountain climbing, and my heart do not want ten million. Therefore, I take the party by the sea at night, specifically to wear a suit, just an excuse to refuse to climb is not convenient. So, I ventured to ask her: I mean, I do not like wearing a set of clothes for hiking. But I would like to be busy today, probably do not have time to return to the hotel a facelift. , overlooking Mount Fuji as the weather is suitable, not climb. when I was feeling waves succeed, the car already to Hakone, and 180-degree weather to a large face, actually from the floc break-like the sun shot out of thick clouds. the girl's father early on the grass in a space from a simple table support, arranged for breakfast, his side, is 2 boy wearing glasses is similar to the non-absorbent to spread like a carpet cushion, and while carrying a few plastic chairs around the table. old man wearing a windbreaker cool than I am, at the moment is inserted to proceed, stern stand in the open space between, looking at the distant Mount Fuji looming. mouth that cigarettes have been morning Lu confused wet. the car, feeling very cold, I'll want to find something in the car wrapped look, they discovered the girl off her coat, open collar, wearing a large circle of hair, clothing, hanging behind me from my arms, leaned toward the crowd around me. In the course of walking, I felt I was shaking, the girl's body is warm, it seems, and as I am in a different space. When approaching the edge of the elderly, I This found that two boys wear very little, did not I purple lips, and still Manmianhongguang. The Japanese original is not cold. They see me after I politely bowed toward the standing still, and I would like to move a few days, everyone that bow, bowing, after a moment, feeling a little cold and it is not so. quirky. Because the mountain side, a lot of tourists, very noisy, really standing there, but do not feel interesting. transport, it is appalling. There is a volunteer organization, they will be on time every few days to clean up the environment, is really a group of very dedicated guy, huh, huh. wild drinking, feeling very good, I quickly think of my dreams, that does not want to drink the indignation, and swept away. drank wine, the people a little bit warm, and then began to multiply out. old memories of the past with deep feeling, his face full of fascinating intoxication, he lit a cigarette, said: . . Oh, when she was medical student, came here in the evening, view of the mountains. She loves to listen to Shankoubaihui songs, I know how to play saxophone, we have two people can spend a night here, when her daughter to see that Mr. Saeki is very tight, only to meet once a week. That time, many here have not developed, at night, many fireflies, and the sound of frogs around one after another, people moved to a little bit difficult. . . Oh Oh, it's wonderful that the snow generally innocent years. . . when ah and so on. the old man clutching his head, cramped up. is the old man then mention my eyes appeared a few years ago I first came to New York the night chris, dance hall in Manhattan came out red, I'm with her two who stood at her cousin, 3rd Floor on the rooftop, looking at the bright lights, the night never Lai, chris's arms around my waist, his face buried in my back. In fact, I am also a very romantic guy. But the girl's father and together, the old man is lucky to have so many wonderful memories to recall, but I, bitterly painful, bloody memories of youth are, and simply believe that love is better than life can be cruel to maintain the results of dying tortured by life, the pale face constantly wiped with a blush asked how I look like chris's face; that fountain of using alcohol to play the fool to cry tears of chris; that pique drove car drove to New Jersey gasoline by the police not to send home chris; that every time a scene, and after Chris to take the initiative, said to me that it would not quarrel with hurt feelings... thought, unknowingly tears flowing down the line. The girl found I have some strange, quietly walked back to the car, fetched a towel and put to me quietly on the side, not words. I rubbed his face, gave her views showing lazy smile, sigh and said: people are very moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment